directory-users mailing list archives

From Je suis la poubelle <laps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for web site: stating out requirement for running Apache DS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:09:30 GMT
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 17:57, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:

> Interesting. Thanks for the link.
> Unfortunately it requires an additional installation of the "Resource Kit".
> But, probably something we could use on Windows if we want to replace Tanuki.

As far as I understand it, you install the "resource kit" during development:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd

Once installed, you could just *pick out* whatever files suit you and
put them in your package.  That's what's done with my company's
software.

If you don't want to "install" the resource kit, I could send you just
the instsrv.exe and srvany.exe files.  That's all you need.