directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minor bug in setup: JRE instead of JDK
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:56:57 GMT
On 6/18/10 2:50 PM, Je suis la poubelle wrote:
>        During installation of Apache Directory Server, one of the
> dialog displays the string "Java *JDK* Home Directory" while actually
> JRE is enough.
>
>        Could someone file a bug report for this minor bug, please?

You can fill a bug report yourself :
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/issue-tracking.html

All you need it to register on JIRA (which is a good thing as you will
receive notifocations when those bugs will be fixed).

I really encourage you to do so (and as a message to any users :
feedback is welcomed, and providing feedback using JIRA is the best way
to be sure that there will be some follow up).

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,