directory-users mailing list archives

From Snake <anacond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] "Pre-authentication information was invalid " error
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:38:35 GMT
No problem about the documentation issue.Thanks for replying to me.

By the way, I managed to figure out the problem: the machines had their
clock desyncronized by over an hour x)

I was assuming that the system administrator that supplied to me the
machines would have set their dates correctly, but it seems assumptions
can be an inderance sometimes. Thanks again for your help!