directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't run Apache Directory Studio in Windows 7 64 bits
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 20:56:54 GMT
Hi,

we only provide a 32 bit version of Apache Directory Studio for Windows
at the momement. You have two options to get it running on a 64 bit Windows:

1. Install a 32 Java VM and run Studio with this.

2. Install a 64 bit Eclipse and install the Apache Directory Studio
plugins into it [1].

HTH,
Stefan

[1] http://directory.apache.org/studio/installation-in-eclipse.html