directory-users mailing list archives

From Sven Loth <sven.l...@fp-commerce.de>
Subject [ApacheDS] Auth with Samba PDC
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:09:46 GMT
Dear list,

I'm pretty much new to LDAP or ApacheDS but I managed to build a working directory where I
am able to authenticate users for different services such as SugarCMS, Confluence and Apache2.

Now I'm installing a Samba server as a PDC and I also enabled the Samba scheme by switching
"m-disabled" to "true".

I want to add the appropriate object classes now to groups and users, e.g. sambaGroupMapping
for groups, but samba object classes are not available in directory studio.

My structure:

DIT
  |----> Root DSE
           |---> dc=fpc,dc=local
                    |---> ou=machines
                    |---> ou=groups
                             |---> cn=developer
                             |---> cn=domainusers
                             |---> cn=sugarusers
                    |---> ou=users

Samba Server throws following errors:

--- snip ---

ldapsam_getgroup: Did not find group, filter was (&(objectClass=sambaGroupMapping)(sambaSID=S-1-5-21-3921036570-4266861646-1181183417-513))

--- snap ---

Maybe it's the wrong approach here or I simply forgot to activate anything? Maybe one of you
wonderful people can help?

Thx so much!

Sven

--
Sven Loth
CTO

phone. +49 30 6098800-12
mobile. +49 151 50605623
fax. +49 30 6098800-62
email. sven.loth@fp-commerce.de

FP Commerce GmbH | Saarbrücker Straße 20/21 | 10405 Berlin | Deutschland
Geschäftsführer: Felix Jahn, Dr. Philipp Kreibohm, Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Berlin,
HRB 119267