directory-users mailing list archives

From M May <m.g....@hotmail.com>
Subject school project: LDAP, SSO
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 16:36:47 GMT

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a IT student at the HvA (Hogeschool van Amsterdam), The netherlands. For a school project
we have to realize a singel sign-on with the websites: Moodle, MediaWiki, VTiger and Questionmark.
School provided a virtual Microsoft 2003 Server so we are limited to software that is able
to run on windows.

Our problem is we have no experience with SSO. After gathering information we found out that
this should be possible with an LDAP and Security Tokens.

We managed to install apacheDS 1.5.7 and set up a few basic users and groups but we are not
sure if this configuration is correct.

We would like to ask if you could help us or send us any information on setting up apacheDS
with users and groups (and setting up SSO if possible).

With kind regards,

M.May

De Nieuwste Internet Explorer speciaal voor Hotmail, download nu gratis
http://www.microsoft.com/netherlands/ie8/hotmail.htm