directory-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Connolly <wayne.conno...@measanctum.com>
Subject Re: Editing a Online Schema Editor Project
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:11:05 GMT
Thanks so much for your reply Emmanuel - I figured as much. Currently it
can be done in a round about way using apacheds schema editor(source
code view) and removing line breaks and tabs and pasting into the ldif
schema as new olc types -  which is good enough at the moment.

For very big custom applications this would be a handy feature although
its not a much desired one - truth be that editing the ldifs with vi
isnt hard anyway if need be.

Appreciate the response and only today did i download nextstudio - nice
that it comes with a ldap server to test in for windows machines. Very
handy indeed.

Cheers,
Wayne