directory-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Connolly <wayne.conno...@measanctum.com>
Subject Editing a Online Schema Editor Project
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 01:36:44 GMT
Hi all,

Firstly great project. Amazing effort. Been using it for a long time now.

The Setup:
-ubuntu : 2.6.18-028stab067.4-ent #1 SMP Thu Jan 14 22:32:05 MSK 2010
i686 GNU/Linux
-OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.15 (Mar 19 2009 10:08:25)
-apacheds 1.5.3.v20100330 in eclipse galileo.

My initial steps: We have created a schema and are using it fine with
our applications and have imported the schema(via schema editor)  from
the online server and can now see the complete attribute and objectclass
list including all the custom ones we have added.

My problem: Once i have added a new attribute via the GUI in
apacheds/eclipse it is saved and appears in the schema list but not in
the actual schema browser. Therefore it can't be used.

My question: How do we load/export/import schema changes into the server
after we have edited/added them via the schema editor GUI?

Cheers,
Wayne