directory-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Wiley <debio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos Can't Find Users
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:10:00 GMT
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@gmail.com> wrote:

> You have a stack trace?

Yes, it looks like this:
Thread [NioDatagramAcceptor-3] (Suspended (exception KerberosException))
AuthenticationService.verifyEncryptedTimestamp(AuthenticationContext) line:
301
AuthenticationService.execute(AuthenticationContext) line: 107
KerberosProtocolHandler.messageReceived(IoSession, Object) line: 145
DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(IoFilter$NextFilter,
IoSession, Object) line: 713
DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(IoFilterChain$Entry, IoSession,
Object) line: 434
DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain, IoFilterChain$Entry,
IoSession, Object) line: 46
DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(IoSession, Object) line:
793
ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(IoFilter$NextFilter,
IoSession) line: 375
ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(IoFilter$NextFilter, IoSession, Object)
line: 229
DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(IoFilterChain$Entry, IoSession,
Object) line: 434
DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain, IoFilterChain$Entry,
IoSession, Object) line: 46
DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(IoSession, Object) line:
793
DefaultIoFilterChain$HeadFilter(IoFilterAdapter).messageReceived(IoFilter$NextFilter,
IoSession, Object) line: 119
DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(IoFilterChain$Entry, IoSession,
Object) line: 434
DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(Object) line: 426
NioDatagramAcceptor(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor<T,H>).readHandle(H)
line: 436
NioDatagramAcceptor(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor<T,H>).processReadySessions(Iterator<H>)
line: 407
AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor<T,H>.access$600(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor,
Iterator) line: 56
AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor$Acceptor.run() line: 360
NamePreservingRunnable.run() line: 64
ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker) line: 1110
ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() line: 603
Thread.run() line: 636

The only way I can see that my initialization code is different from the
config or annotation tests is that I explicitly add all forms of encryption
to the KdcServer, and my KeyDerivationInterceptor is at the end of the chain
instead of in the middle. It looks like the exception here is caused by a
failure to decrypt an encrypted timestamp in the Kerberos request? I'm not
really sure what's going on.

Thanks,
Andrew Wiley