directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject Re: Fail to load schema error - associated schema (sevenseas) is not loaded
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 01:32:21 GMT
Hi Kiran,

>From your reply, I saw a pattern in the problem ... Camel case. I renamed
all SevenSeas (including the filename) to lowercase and it works!

Last night I did dig into the persistence store and I did realized that
"persisted" schemas file names are all lowercase and I wonder if that will
contribute to the problem too? I tested a camelcase filename, i does not
have any impact.