directory-users mailing list archives

From Timmy L. <tim...@hotmail.fi>
Subject How to export trusted certificate from Directory Studio?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:12:11 GMT

Hi,

I have some clients who do not know how to export certificates used by their LDAP servers.
I need their certificates for web service user authentication.

When I connect to their server with Directory Studio, I get to view their LDAP certificate
with the "View Certificate..." button of "Certificate Trust". However, it does not have a
save or export button (neither does the dialog accessed thru preferences). I can not find
their certificates from within their directory structure, so I can not use "Certificate Editor"
and its export functions.

Is there any way I could save or export these certificates from Directory Studio (besides
"Certificate Editor", which I can not access)? Are trusted certificates stored somewhere (I
looked but couldn´t find them)?

I´m using version 1.5.3.v20100330 on WinXP.

Thanks.

Windows puhelimella saat enemmän vastinetta rahoillesi.
http://www.windowsmobile.fi