directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: ApacheDS v1.5 basic documentation enhancements
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:06:13 GMT
Hi,

Someone on IRC also reported this (maybe you Frédéric).

I looked into it and it seems some Javascript files are missing for syntax highlighting of
block of text defined inside {code} tags.

But with Confluence down times these last days (and still down ATM), I didn't have a chance
to have a look at it more.

I'll fix that as soon as everything is back up.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 21 avr. 2010, at 11:59, Stefan Zoerner wrote:

> Hi Frédéric!
>
> Thanks for providing feedback. It seems to be a general problem, that all of our example
code is not displayed, e.g.

> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/141-changing-the-server-port-for-ldap.html
>
> We generate the site from a Confluence wiki, perhaps the template mechanism is broken
... We'll check.

> I'll cc the dev-list as well.
>
> Greetings from Hamburg,
>    StefanZ
>

> MEUNIER Frederic - INGENIS Consulting wrote:
>> Hello !
>> In "Minimal partition definition" section, it is said :
>> *Open the server.xml file for your directory instance in your favorite editor and
look for the following element with name partitions.*
>> then a green-doted blank box is displayed and another sentence :
>> *Add another jdbmPartition element for the sevenSeas partition, just below the example
partition:*
>> (screenshot attached)
>> Therefore, since not example content is displayed, the tutorial is of no help at
all, and thus the entire section (remember, this is a Basic User's Guide : the reader needs
to be guided)