directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject My Embedded Server broken for ApacheDS 1.5.7
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 05:16:31 GMT
Hi,

Earlier, I was planning to upgrade my embedded server from 1.5.5 to
1.5.6 and I learned that 1.5.7 has just been released very recently.
Naturally, I chose to skip 1.5.6 and moved on to 1.5.7, however as I
upgrade my embedded server I realized there are changes in 1.5.7 that is
not backward compatible namely changes to  - LdapDN, Index, ServerEntry
and Partition#init() is removed.

I tried to checkout project ApacheDS-core from Tags 1.5.7 for examples
but failed to find any relevant test case examples. Would someone help
to direct me to the right maven sub project to where I can find sample
testcases so that I  can fix my embedded server again.

Thanks in advance.