directory-users mailing list archives

From Weishäupl.Frederik <Frederik.Weishaeupl....@m-net.de>
Subject Problem using custom scheme with Apache Directory Studio
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:38:25 GMT
Hi,

I've a question regarding adding my own custom schema "Kunde" in Apache Directory 1.5.6. I
created a custom objectclass 'Kunden' with a custom attribute 'customerId':

Objectclass 'Kunden':
objectclass ( 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.1
	NAME 'kunden'
	STRUCTURAL
	MAY customerId
 )

Attributetype 'customerId':
attributetype ( 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.0
	NAME 'customerId'
	EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
	SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
	SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
	SINGLE-VALUE
 )

I imported the new schema to Apache Directory successfully. In Apache Directory Studio I can
see my new scheme under ou=schema,cn=kunde.

Unfortunately I'm not able to select my new objectclass when I try to add a new LDAP Entry
with Apache Directory Studio. Even in the scheme browser I can't find it.

Any suggestions? Thx a lot in advance.