directory-users mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Yaragalla" <yaragallamur...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: hi need best suggestion
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:54:40 GMT
Thank you so much for the link.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cook, Lee (IS) (Contr) [mailto:R.Lee.Cook@ngc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:12 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: hi need best suggestion

Muralidhar,
I just got this same requirement from my 'customer' also.
We need to notify another application which has non-ldap
Users database when changes occur to our Ldap attributes.
I was experimenting with ApacheDS, but my client uses
MS Active Directory, for which I found this article
Which discusses Ldap Change Notifications via ldap search filter
And result set.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa772153(VS.85).aspx

I have no idea if ApacheDS offers a similar notification function?

Lee