directory-users mailing list archives

From Dan McLaughlin <...@danshome.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat, ApacheDS & Spring
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:51:09 GMT
I'll try that. Thanks!

This would be helpfull information to add to the documentation on how to
create an ApacheDS war, since the current example isn't very useful without
a partition to get you started.

--

Thanks,

Dan McLaughlin

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are for
distribution is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail are
confidential and may be subject to work product privileges. If you are not

Need to schedule a meeting??? http://www.tungle.me/DanMcLaughlin