directory-users mailing list archives

From Dan McLaughlin <...@danshome.net>
Subject Tomcat, ApacheDS & Spring
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:30:23 GMT
I followed the documentation to build and deploy ApacheDS as war.  I found
additional documentation on configuring a partition.  Now I see my
partition, but it's read only.

It would be nice if there were some documentation that walked you through
configuring the ApacheDS.war to use Spring to load the server.xml.  Has
anyone seen this done before?

--

Thanks,

Dan McLaughlin

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are for
distribution is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail are
confidential and may be subject to work product privileges. If you are not

Need to schedule a meeting??? http://www.tungle.me/DanMcLaughlin