directory-users mailing list archives

From Sudheer Kumar <sudheerarim...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to turn of scary apacheds-rolling.log of 1.5.4
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:28:40 GMT
used version: Apache DS 1.5.4

I enabled samba and depended schemas by changing m-disabled to FALSE.  Still
I am getting the following errors:

[11:27:02] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry] - OID for
name 'samaccountname' was not found within the OID registry
[11:27:02] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.context.SearchingOperationContext]
- Requested attribute samaccountname does not exist in the schema, it will
be ignored
[11:27:02] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry] - OID for
name 'javaremotelocation' was not found within the OID registry
[11:27:02] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.context.SearchingOperationContext]
- Requested attribute javaremotelocation does not exist in the schema, it
will be ignored

Moreover, I checked the object classes and attributes of Samba and all
others including java and corba I didn't find *javaremotelocation *and
*samaccountname
*any where. Then how can I solve this problem even if I enabled any of the
schema?

Or should I add those (*javaremotelocation  and samaccountname ) to any of
the schema if so which one? *

Note: Is there any way to enable the schema in any of the config files?

Thanks,
Sudheer Kumar Arimbra