directory-users mailing list archives

From Sudheer Kumar <sudheerarim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn of scary apacheds-rolling.log of 1.5.4
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:07:50 GMT
Ok, thank you.  However, I would like to know if those error messages are
harmless?  Everytime an authentication happens we get the following error:

[11:26:49]
ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry] -
OID for
name 'samaccountname' was not found within the OID registry
[11:26:49]
WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.context.SearchingOperationContext]
- Requested attribute samaccountname does not exist in the schema, it will
be ignored
[11:26:49]
ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultOidRegistry] -
OID for
name 'javaremotelocation' was not found within the OID registry

Do these errors cause any performance issues?
Is this problem solved in 1.5.5 or later? if so which version?

Thanks
--
Sudheer Kumar Arimbra