directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create and Deploy the Object at Run TIME
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:58:26 GMT
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM, sakthi <sakthisaravanan.mca@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>        This is Sakthi Saravanakumar fron India. I'm new to ApacheDS.  I had
> successfully installed and start the Apacheds server. But i don't know how
> to use that server. and I go through some material i can't find how to use
> this server. I have some doubts with the ApacheDs. can you clarify it?
>

>                     1.  Whether by using ApacheDS can we create and deploye
> the java object at runtime? If its possible howmany of the objects are
> created and deploy as the services?
>                     2. How to use the ApacheDS?
>                     3. can you send some basic material how to use the
> ApacheDS?

Please read the documentation on our site:

  1). http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
       Please don't be insulted - this is to have you help us to help you.
Also google is your friend ;).
<http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>  2).
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/
<http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/>       See the sub menu on
"Documentation"

Read these things and come back to us with any questions you may have.

Regards,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org