directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ApacheDS front-end with a custom backend
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:25:29 GMT
BTW Matt, Penrose was originally based on Apache Directory Server and Shared
Libraries. It started with you're use case exactly. I know because I am the
original founder of safehaus.org. We eventually will have a VD solution
available at some point since this is in demand.  If you're interested in
being involved with such an effort please let us know.

Since I was involved with the original penrose incarnations and the thoughts
that went into it's design at the time I might be able to help you in terms
of what not to do ;).

Cheers,
Alex

--