directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persisting subentries
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:31:14 GMT
If I am not mistaken, ApacheDS cannot lookup for exising partitions during
startup. You need to specify even existing partitions as a configuration
parameter. That's why such a section exists in server.xml. In case of
embedding I guess you need to add the partition on each startup. Adding a
partition means making the server aware of it. After adding it you can check
whether the root entry exists and also add it if necessary (which means the
partition is being created for the first time).

BTW, both the partition and the interceptor chain needs to be initialized
correctly and also the chain should include Subentry and ACI Authorization
interceptors in your case.

Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net