directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persisting subentries
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:03:12 GMT
If the partition has not been appropriately initialized during startup, the
subentryCache may not have been filled up with existing subentries'
information. So trying to remove an non-existent entry from the cache can
result in NPE.

However I am not sure as I do not know exactly which like is the 599th one.

If I am correct you need to solve the problem of partition initialization
first. This may not be really directly related to Subentries or Access
Control Subsystem.

Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net