directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alan Hazelton" <>
Subject [ApacheDS] Is the entrydn virtual attribute available?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:02:19 GMT
Is it possible to configure the entrydn virtual attribute with Apache DS
1.5.5?  I have a server application using the Sun ONE Directory Server
5.2 and makes use of the 'entrydn' virtual attribute.  I found some old
posts about adding this to the ApacheDS release but my server
application is not seeing it in the returned attributes for a user.
So, is it available?  If so should it just be working or do I need to
enable it?
Thanks in advance