directory-users mailing list archives

From sakthi <sakthisaravanan....@gmail.com>
Subject Create and Deploy the Object at Run TIME
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:01:36 GMT
Hi,
        This is Sakthi Saravanakumar fron India. I'm new to ApacheDS.  I had
successfully installed and start the Apacheds server. But i don't know how
to use that server. and I go through some material i can't find how to use
this server. I have some doubts with the ApacheDs. can you clarify it?

                     1.  Whether by using ApacheDS can we create and deploye
the java object at runtime? If its possible howmany of the objects are
created and deploy as the services?
                     2. How to use the ApacheDS?
                     3. can you send some basic material how to use the
ApacheDS?

--
With Regards,

Sakthi Saravanakumar. P,