directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Server 1.5.6 released !
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:04:34 GMT
Hi again,

I just installed the windows version and I was able to get it running without issue...

I can't find the log file you're talking about in your previous mail. Could you send it again
or copy/paste it ?

Regarding the other issue, I'm almost sure Apache DS would run fine if you embed it following
the documentation. If not, we'll have a look.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 24 mars 2010, at 11:16, Guofeng Zhang wrote:

> I want to embed it in an application, but I do not want to use service.xml to configure
it. I want to use DefaultDirectoryService like what documented in the site about embedding
ApacheDS.

be started. I attached the log with this mail. Could you figure out what happened?

> I'm going to look at it on my Windows VM.
>
>> (2)
>> I unzip the apacheds-1.5.6.zip, and launch it by running apacheds.bat, it launched
properly. But If I removed the "conf\server.xml" in command line and rerun apacheds.ds, I
got the following error:
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERR_429 Not allowed to
set the wrappedPartition after initialization.