directory-users mailing list archives

From Sisi Wang <wangsisi0...@gmail.com>
Subject about start and stop ApacheDS 1.5.5 on Mac
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 05:48:19 GMT
Hi ApacheDS developers,
The ApacheDS is very good. Thank you for your job. My problem is I installed
ApacheDS 1.5.5 on Mac OS X 10.6, need to know the way to control it, such
like start and stop it.  From the basic user's guide, I only found the
control method in Windows(The server can be started and stopped with the
Service Configuration Manager (*Programs -> apacheds -> Service Settings*).
You must be admin to do this.). But on Mac, I did not found any icon or
application show the apacheds or service settings, or the method control
from terminal. I also installed Apache Directory Studio, and it also can not
control the server. Hope you could tell me the control method or renew on
the guide.

Best regards,
Sisi