directory-users mailing list archives

From Matt Doran <matt.do...@papercut.com>
Subject Custom partition - obtaining network connection details
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:55:07 GMT
Hi there,

I've been working through implementing a custom partition.  I have a
peculiar requirement to know the details of the network connection where
the request has come from when I'm processing the partition requests
(i.e. in my custom partition implementation).

I can't see anything obvious that might give me access to this
information.  Is this possible?

If I wanted to add this info (even as a thread local), is there a hook
point that I could use to collect/save this information?

Regards,
Matt