directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Standalone & Webapp Examples not working with 1.5.6
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:21:30 GMT
Peter Horne wrote:
> I started using ApacheDS a few weeks ago and was using an embedded model like the webapp
demo (embedded + TCP).  Notwithstanding the renaming to DN etc, my program, and the demos
verbatim, no longer work with 1.5.6.  I am happy to do the work to describe specific bug details,
however it seemed to be such a big break I thought I'd ask the general question as to whether
there was any work being done to get the demos in the doco refreshed.

The main problems are that the documentation is not part of our
build/CI, and that we do not release the documentation with the software
(no versioning of the documentation).

I'll try to retest/update the examples this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback, Peter.
Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ