directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone & Webapp Examples not working with 1.5.6
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:49:03 GMT
On 3/25/10 2:19 PM, Peter Horne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started using ApacheDS a few weeks ago and was using an embedded model like the webapp
demo (embedded + TCP).  Notwithstanding the renaming to DN etc, my program, and the demos
verbatim, no longer work with 1.5.6.  I am happy to do the work to describe specific bug details,
however it seemed to be such a big break I thought I'd ask the general question as to whether
there was any work being done to get the demos in the doco refreshed.

Obviously, this is something we have to work on ...

Thanks for pointing out this problem, we might have forgot this "small"
detail :/

--
Regards,
Cordialement,