directory-users mailing list archives

From Matt Doran <>
Subject Re: Using ApacheDS front-end with a custom backend
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:24:04 GMT
Hi Alex,

On 24/03/2010 11:20 PM, Aleksandar Vidakovic wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> You might want to have a look at project Penrose on

In doing some research on embedded LDAP servers, that name did come up
as a simpler approach than Apache DS for a simple embedded solution.
I looked at their web site to check licenses (I need to use is in a
commercial product).   They said a commercial license is available (see
here <>).... but then
the contact link has an empty contact page (see here
<>).   And the support link
points to a company Identyx which just takes you to a redhat page.

Is this project still active?   Anyone know who to contact for info on
their commercial license?