directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persisting subentries
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:42:08 GMT
Can you try to call the DirectoryService sync() method before closing
the server ? Data are flushed on disk every 15 secondes by defaultn that
could explain why you don't get your data persisted (this is configured,
and if you set the default value to 0, everything is flushed
immediately, at the price of a slower server)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,