directory-users mailing list archives

From "Guofeng Zhang" <guof...@radvision.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Server 1.5.6 released !
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:54:38 GMT
Hi,

(1)
I download apacheds-1.5.6-setup.exe and install it on XP. But the service cannot be started.
I attached the log with this mail. Could you figure out what happened?

(2)
I unzip the apacheds-1.5.6.zip, and launch it by running apacheds.bat, it launched properly.
But If I removed the "conf\server.xml" in command line and rerun apacheds.ds, I got the following
error:
 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERR_429 Not allowed to set the
wrappedPartition after initialization.
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaPartition.setWrappedPartition(SchemaPartition.java:138)
        at org.apache.directory.server.configuration.ApacheDS.initSchema(ApacheDS.java:486)
        at org.apache.directory.server.configuration.ApacheDS.startup(ApacheDS.java:124)
        at org.apache.directory.server.Service.initLdap(Service.java:136)
        at org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(Service.java:77)
        at org.apache.directory.server.UberjarMain.main(UberjarMain.java:60)

For 1.5.5, it works properly for the two cases.

Your advice is appreciated!

Thanks

Guofeng