directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: studio: display CN from member
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:21:59 GMT
Hi Aristedes,

sorry for the late response.

What you want is not possible with the current Version (1.5) of Studio.
Such "joins" would require an additional lookup for each member.

I think what you want is some group management feature, there is an
outstanding feature request [1]. Feel free to add your comments and vote
for it.

Kind Reagards,
Stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-22