directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LŽcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Linux startup script error
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:23:23 GMT
Neil Hunt a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am having major difficulties establishing ApacheDS (1.5.5) as a startup service on
Fedora Linux 12. I have a chkconfig script (/etc/init.d/apacheds) as seen below and it points
to /etc/init.d/apacheds-1.5.5-default. It will not startup on server reboot no matter what
the chkconfig parameters are. However if I manually run "/etc/init.d/apacheds start" from
the terminal it starts up no problem. On system startup, the apacheds log gives me:

Have you check the directories' rights? Which user are you running ADS
with ?