directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Linux startup script error
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:52:32 GMT
Hi,

What kind of installer did you use? (Archive, RPM, another one?)

Maybe you could try to raise the log level to DEBUG in the 'conf/log4j.properties':
> log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, R, stdout

This will give us more information to track the issue.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot

On 3 févr. 2010, at 14:46, Neil Hunt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having major difficulties establishing ApacheDS (1.5.5) as a startup service on
Fedora Linux 12. I have a chkconfig script (/etc/init.d/apacheds) as seen below and it points
to /etc/init.d/apacheds-1.5.5-default. It will not startup on server reboot no matter what
the chkconfig parameters are. However if I manually run "/etc/init.d/apacheds start" from
the terminal it starts up no problem. On system startup, the apacheds log gives me: