directory-users mailing list archives

From "Saavedra, Gisella" <gsaave...@zebra.com>
Subject RE: [Apache DS] Password Policy Control
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:33:01 GMT
thanks a lot for the information. I see that the issue is unassigned.

I could have sworn that I saw LDAP test cases from Spring Security 3 using the Password Policy
Control with ApacheDS. I checked
again, and it is OpenLDAP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Zoerner [mailto:stefan@labeo.de]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:09 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Apache DS] Password Policy Control

Saavedra, Gisella wrote:
> Can somebody tell me whether I can use this control with Apache DS?  And if so, maybe
some URL with information about steps
> to install it, or make it available, or whatever else is needed to get it to work?

As far as I know, it is not implemented. A related JIRA issue is here
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1185
states exactly the same.

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this
message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete this email.