directory-users mailing list archives

From "Saavedra, Gisella" <gsaave...@zebra.com>
Subject [Apache DS] Password Policy Control
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:23:40 GMT

I have sent a related message at the end of Dec 2009.  Got no replies.

Can somebody tell me whether I can use this control with Apache DS?  And if so, maybe some
URL with information about steps
to install it, or make it available, or whatever else is needed to get it to work?

I will appreciate any help.

gs

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this
message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete this email.