directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Querying for uniqueMember matches
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:21:29 GMT
It seems that the real problem is with the way we handle the uniqueMember
AT.

groupOfUniqueNames requires a uniqueMember and a cn
groupOfNames requires a member and a cn.

uniqueMember's Syntax is nameAndOptionalUID, when member's Syntax is DN.

I will check what's going wrong with the nameAndOptionalUID's
uniqueMemberMatch matchingrule.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,