directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Querying for uniqueMember matches
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:57:20 GMT
Ok, I confirm there is a big problem : the UniqueMemberMatch matching
rule is using the wrong comparator (it expect to get an OID followed by
some optionnal #XXX, instead of a DN followed by #XXX).

I'm currently fixing that in the schema branch, as it makes one of my
other tests failing. I will nject the patch in the trunk too as soon as
it's fixed.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,