directory-users mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject studio: display CN from member
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:39:14 GMT
I have a pretty common directory structure which includes a groupOfNames class containing a
list of member attributes, each pointing to the DN of a member who is belongs to that group.

Directory Studio (I think that is right: I mean the Eclipse plugin, since both your products
seem to be named "DS") is very nice in the way it shows and allows me to edit data. However,
it will only show me the value (DN) of the member attribute. I'd like it to follow the join
(in database terms) and show me the CN of the related record.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Ari Maniatis

Please cc me on any response since I'm not on this list.

--
ish