directory-users mailing list archives

From Jason Hamilton <ja...@meanasspenguin.org>
Subject [Studio] nisNetgroupTriple: no equality matching rule
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:01:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to the list so be gentle :-)

I have no trouble manually applying an ldif or even via phpLDAPadmin to
modify nisNetgroupTriple entries in my LDAP tree. When I attempt to add
or modify then from Directory Studio I get the following:

Error while executing LDIF
 - [LDAP: error code 18 - modify/add: nisNetgroupTriple: no equality
matching rule]
  javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: [LDAP: error code
18 - modify/add: nisNetgroupTriple: no equality matching rule];
remaining name 'cn=admin,ou=Netgroup,dc=simulexinc,dc=com'
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3036)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2978)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2785)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1468)
    at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:273)
    at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.modifyAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:190)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper$2.run(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:454)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.runAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1272)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.checkConnectionAndRunAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1203)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.modifyEntry(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:502)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifJob.java:507)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdif(ImportLdifJob.java:267)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ExecuteLdifRunnable.run(ExecuteLdifRunnable.java:143)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.UpdateEntryRunnable.run(UpdateEntryRunnable.java:58)
    at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.ui.RunnableContextRunner$1.run(RunnableContextRunner.java:113)
    at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

  [LDAP: error code 18 - modify/add: nisNetgroupTriple: no equality
matching rule]

I'm running the latest build of Directory Studio 1.5 on x86_64, with
OpenLDAP 2.4.18 on CentOS. I thought I heard murmurs on the Internet of
a fix for this in studio at v1.5.5 but perhaps I dreamed that :-p

Any tips would be appreciated.

--

-Jason