directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: PostgreSQL as backend
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:30:06 GMT
Does Apache Directory Server support Virtual Directories? How would I
expose my data through LDAP? Thanks for the info. David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.