directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: PostgreSQL as backend
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 02:41:01 GMT
Thanks. Speaking of performance, we have records in our PostgreSQL
database that references contacts in our LDAP. We want to do LFAP
lookups as part of our database SQL calls. To do this we use a Perl
lookup function but for large queries it is quite slow. If the records
were already in a PostgreSQL database then we should be able to make
better benefit of internal indexes and keys. Thanks again. David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it
from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.