directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partition
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:36:49 GMT
If you remove the default authenticators then the bind method will be called
and tunnels down into the partition's bind method, likewise for the unbind.
So basically if you have an authenticator configured that triggers on bind
operations, then it will bypass the call down the stack into the partition.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org