directory-users mailing list archives

From Konrad Dzwinel <>
Subject replication and xsd questions
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:20:47 GMT
 I'm creating small app creating configuration files for ldap servers.
It is focused on replication. I'd like my app to support apacheds. I
can't really find much in apacheds documentation because most of it
starts (and/or ends) with 'work in progress'. I have two fast

1) does mitosis support replication of `subtrees` - specified DITs? In
default server.xml file, I can see only whole ldap tree being
2) Is there a xsd file for server.xml? I'm planning on writing
configuration file using xmlbeans. Is it a good approach?

Konrad Dzwinel

View raw message