directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PARITION AGAIN
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:00:36 GMT
If what you want to intercept is only the bind method you can just write
your own Authentication Interceptor or even you may just write your own
Authentication Method and integrate it into the existing Authentication
Interceptor.

Writing a partition makes sense when you want to control data storage as
well as taking advantage of the implemented services (as interceptors) such
as Access Control.

HTH,

--
Ersin ER