directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PARITION AGAIN
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:57:52 GMT
Well, the ultimate solution is to browse ApacheDS code in Eclipse and open
the type hierarchy for Interceptor interface. For all the classes in the
chain you need to check whether it overrides the bind method.

A more advanced solution is to use AspectJ and analyzing all bind methods on
the fly.

(I am currently unable to work on the code because I am not using my own
machine but in fact solving the problem is quite easy.)

--
Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net