directory-users mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PARITION AGAIN
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:35:48 GMT
You need to call getInterceptorChain() if you really want to work on the
chain. getInterceptors() just returns a clone of it. And removing the
default Authn interceptor should really help, because it obviously prevents
the bind call being forwarded in the chain. (I just checked the code.)

HTH,

--
Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net