directory-users mailing list archives

From James Peltzer <jpelt...@hotmail.com>
Subject OSGi UserAdmin and Apache DS
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:26:31 GMT

Hello everyone,
When I have searched for an LDAP-server-backed implementation of the OSGi UserAdmin service,
I keep finding year-old (or older) posts on this list about people 'getting ready' to implement
it.

It's now November of 2009 and I was wondering if any progress has been made on this?

I have an OSGi project with a requirement to use an LDAP-backed server for managing user account
information but I prefer to use OSGi services where possible.

If anyone is aware of an implementation of UserAdmin that is LDAP-backed but is separate from
Apache DS, that would be worth knowing too.

Thanks for any info you can provide,

James